join the team
We're a bunch of passionate individuals who care a whole lot about children’s health, orphan prevention, long-term sustainability, and this beautiful country we call home. If you'd like to join our team, check out our job positions posted below! If there isn't any posted now, keep checking back!
Submit the job application (same for all positions) and any additional required documents stated in job description to email@example.com
Nurse: August 1, 2019
CC: June 1, 2019
- Hands-on daily medical care of the children in partnership with the local staff
- Assisting the Medical Director in overseeing medical administrative responsibilities
- Accompanying children to medical appointments
- Being available to do on-call shifts as needed for critically sick children (alongside the Haitian medical staff)
- Attend weekly Family-centered Care meetings
Technical Skills & Experience
- Current nursing licence from home country
- One year experience working in a hospital setting
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
- Good organization and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous volunteer experience, preferably in a developing country
Interpersonal Skills and Personal Attributes:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; experience interacting with people from diverse cultures and backgrounds
- A reliable self-starter with the ability to take initiative, problem-solve and implement solutions.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with all levels of management and staff, inside and outside of organization.
- Strong interest and a passion for Middle Ground and its work
- Flexible and adaptable to changing conditions, work assignments and team members.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be willing to live and work in Haiti
- Must be able to support-raise own salary, as this is an unpaid position
- Must have mac laptop
Submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Application
- Copy of nursing licence
- 2 professional references
Applications Due: August 1, 2019